Microsoft 365 (formally Office 365) could be the all-in-one solution you’re missing. Thanks to familiar programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and Outlook, you can be provided with all the familiar applications intergraded with the cloud-connected-tools necessary to communicate, collaborate, and achieve more! Microsoft 365 works with earlier versions of Office, so you have all the tools you need to do what you do best.
With world class apps you can:
- Build, edit, and collaborate on professional documents from web browsers or apps
- Store, sync, and share files with OneDrive for Business
- Work ‘together’ with online meetings, chat, and conferencing
Microsoft’s suite of apps offer you the power and flexibility to run your business remotely on any device! Using the versatility of the cloud and business-class email, no matter where the day takes you, you’re ready to capture what’s next for your business. With shared calendars, real-time contact availability, and leading privacy features, Microsoft 365 helps you connect with your customers and build closer relationships.
With versatility of the cloud you can:
- Stay connected and communicate with business-class email
- Use 50GB of email storage and send 25MB messages
- Access and manage your email on the devices you use most like your laptop, tablet, and even your iPad or smartphone
Many small businesses will be familiar with some of these facilities using a server, but with the increasing costs of server software, and the need to replace your hardware every few years, Microsoft 365 might just replace that box gathering dust in the corner, and at a better price.
Many servers in the past were installed for file storage, emails, and security. All three things that can be enhanced using Microsoft 365, and at a fraction of the cost.
There are numerous reasons why Microsoft 365 might be right for your company. If you would like further information or simply an informal chat, please feel free to get in touch.