Network installation and management
- From just a couple of computers sharing a printer or backup solution. To an extensive network of a hundred or so devices. We can offer specialist networking personnel to ensure the whole thing runs smoothly and efficiently.
Microsoft 365 & cloud solutions
- We are certified Microsoft Partners and offer a wide range of Mircosoft products. We will help you find the ones that best suit you and your businesses requirments Read more
Server monitoring and support
- Also, support is offered on-site, remotely or by telephone from our accredited support engineers either proactively or to respond to your request.
Initial computer set-up and data transfer
- New computers set up with existing data and system settings transferred to allow streamlined business continuity.
Mobile device set-up and configuration
- With staff needing laptops, smartphones and tablet computers. We can assist with the setup of all mobile devices to enhance the productivity and efficiency of your workforce Read more
Training for software packages
- Additionally, our Microsoft certified staff can assist with one-to-one or group training on most standard software packages. Moreover, provide on-going support on-site, by telephone or remotely.
Repair and replacement hardware
- Whether it’s a new graphics card, hard drive, or upgrade in memory. We can supply, install and configure a new device Read more
Backup and disaster recovery
- Fully automated data backup service either online or on-site to ensure business continuity and provide disaster recovery with our range of backup solutions Read more
- In short, off the shelf and bespoke software solutions available. Whatever your needs.
Printer set-up and sharing
- Available are; workgroup and network printers which are more economical and improve productivity for all your staff.
Website design and hosting
- We offer websites of any specification, from a simple site with just a few pages, to a sophisticated multi-page, interactive website Read more
Asset disposal and data cleansing
- Many businesses have old computers and laptops that are faulty or just too old for any use. Not only could they contain valuable data, but could often cost money to dispose of them properly. IT Positive can safely dispose of such items by using specialist data cleansing software, then either dissembling them and sending to recycling companies or rebuilding them for re-use. Please contact us to arrange collection.
…Helpful, jargon-free advice!